2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners at Aga Khan University in Kenya
Aga Khan University in Kenya is most delighted to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified students from African countries who are looking to pursue a postgraduate degree programme at the university to apply for the 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners.
The Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners provides Postgraduate scholarship that are intended to train academically oriented leaders in clinical care and investigation using best practice approaches that prepare trainees to work at the forefront of their field. See the programme specialties below:
- Cardiology Fellowship
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
- Fellowship in Neonatology
- Fellowship in Paediatric Neurology
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology
- Fellowship in Neurology
- Fellowship in Nuclear Medicine
Aga Khan University is Private research university in Kenya. The university is a non-profit institution and an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network founded in 1983 as Pakistan’s first private university. The university is among the largest private health-care providers in Pakistan and East Africa with over 3,000 postgraduate students who are beneficiaries of the various scholarship awards provided annually.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners
Host Institution(s): Aga Khan University in Kenya
Scholarship Worth: Not Specific
Number of Award: Not Specified
Study level: Postgraduate
Eligibility for the 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners at Aga Khan University in Kenya:
- Applicants must complete a full residency training programme (Masters degree in medicine or equivalent postgraduate course) in the parent specialty.
- Applicants must posses bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council or other recognized medical board.
- Applicants must have at least 4 years post internship experience.
Method of Application for the 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners at Aga Khan University in Kenya:
Interested applicants are required to submit application for any of the Fellowships above by using the links provided.
Application Deadline: September 26, 2022.