2023 SATS Scholarship Studies in Church and Society for the Africa We Want
Suitably qualified, emerging theologians who are interested to pursue a PhD degree program in Church and Society with the Africa We Want known as the African Union Agenda 2063 are invited to submit application for a fully funded 2023 SATS Scholarship Studies which gives emerging scholars the opportunity to tackle some of the problems facing the African continent.
SATS Scholarship Studies is delighted to announce a full PhD scholarship for emerging theologians interested in Studies in Church and Society with the Africa We Want, know as the African Union Agenda 2063. This fully funded scholarship award opens an exciting opportunity for emerging scholars to make an original contribution by addressing African realities in conversation with regional and global trends.
SATS, an acronym derived from Singapore Airport Terminal Services, is a Singaporean airport service company that handles the main ground handling and in-flight catering service provider at its country’s Changi Airport, founded on 15 December, 1972. The company controls about 80% of Changi Airport’s ground handling and catering business. Some of the company’s services includes airline catering, food distribution and logistics, industrial catering and linen and laundry services, span airfreight, baggage and ramp handling, passenger services, aviation security, cargo, warehousing, perishables handling to cruise handling and terminal management. The company is also interested in a number of scholarships for African PhD students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SATS Scholarship Studies
Host Institution(s): SATS
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: 1
Study level: PhD
Nationality: African Countries
Eligibility for the 2023 SATS Scholarship Studies in Church and Society for the Africa We Want:
- Applicants must live on the African continent.
- Applicants must hold an accredited research master’s degree in Theology or related discipline.
- Applicants must maintained a continued excellent performance throughout their PhD journey.
Method of Application for the 2023 SATS Scholarship Studies in Church and Society for the Africa We Want:
Interested applicants should write an essay with focus on Studies in Church and Society and the Africa We Want, including the following below and email it to Marilyn Schott, the SATS PhD registrar, at email@example.com.
- Personal profile containing 100 to 200 words with a description of the ministry in which applicant is involved
- Preliminary title of 10 to 25 words
- An abstract of 200 to 300 words
- A short explanation of the uniqueness of applicant’s proposed research containing 50 to 100 words
- A short description of the potential significance of applicant’s proposed research containing 100 to 200 words
- Applicants should give reason why they merit the scholarship containing 100 to 200 words
Application Deadline: November 7, 2022.