ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada 2024
The ACI Foundation invites international students seeking to enhance their education to apply for the 2023-24 ACI Foundation Scholarships and Fellowships in the USA and Canada.
This support is aimed at promising students pursuing concrete-related degrees at both graduate and undergraduate levels. The scholarship is open for candidates interested in advancing their Undergraduate and postgraduate studies, and it’s important to gather the required documents for the application process.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ACI Foundation
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in USA and Canada
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada 2024:
- Must be a full-time graduate student
- Should be in the first or second year of graduate study during the award year
- Proficiency in the English language is required
- Must be an international student attending a U.S. or Canadian university
- Some fellowships may require a 10-20 week internship before the award year
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- A written report about the Fellowship’s value is expected at the end of the period
Application Procedure for ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships 2024, simply fill out a single online application form. Once you answer the necessary questions, the form will show you the fellowships and scholarships you qualify for.
- A 500-word essay
- Official transcripts with English language and on a 4.0 grading scale
- Two endorsements (one must be from an ACI member)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
For more information visit the official website