AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024
Join the AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024! You have the chance to receive grants for Master’s studies at Chilean universities. Don’t miss this opportunity!
The AGCID Human Capital Training Program aims to help professionals from South Africa, Mozambique, and Angola receive top-notch Master’s education at Chilean universities. Don’t miss this chance to enhance your skills!
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AGCID
Host Institution(s): Chilean higher education institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully–funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters Students
Nationality: South Africa, Mozambique and Angola
Requirements and eligibility criteria for AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be professionals from South Africa, Mozambique, or Angola.
- Work Sector: Preference is given to those employed in the public or academic sector in their home country.
- Relevant Experience: Experience in the chosen Master’s study subjects is required.
- Acceptance: Must have unconditional acceptance offers from Chilean higher education institutions.
- Education: Hold a 4-year university degree.
- Language: Proficiency in Spanish is necessary.
Application Procedure for AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the AGCID Grant, please email your application along with the following documents to email@example.com:
- Letter of acceptance from your chosen study program.
- Medical certificate (both physical and mental).
- Original professional title certificate or a notarized copy.
- Curriculum Vitae, highlighting your work and academic background.
- Motivational letter explaining your reasons for studying in Chile.
- Brief description of potential thesis areas and topics.
- Academic reference letter.
- Letter of sponsorship from your employing institution (if applicable).
- Affidavit accepting the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
For more information visit the official website