Application for H & M Foundation Global Change Award 2023 for fashion innovators
Suitably qualified fashion innovators from across the globe who can make the fashion and textiles industry more sustainable with their ideas are invited to submit application for H & M Foundation Global Change Award 2023 worth up to €1 million grant.
The Global Change Award 2023 is an initiative of H & M Foundation to invite innovators from all across the globe to submit their boldest, bravest and most ground-breaking fashion innovations for a chance to win a grant worth up to €1 million. The Foundation is interested in bright minds that can bring a whole new idea and concept to the fashion industry from the way it is seen, worn, and made. If the above description sounds like you then the Global Change Award wants to discover, support and scale your awesome ideas that can protect the planet and turn the fashion and textile industry into a planet positive one. In a bid to transform the fashion industry to a level never before seen, the Global Change Award is very much interested in regenerative fibres, resources looping in never-ending cycles and re-imagined supply chain solutions in the following categories below:
- Regenerate to bring solutions towards planet positive effects
- Re-purpose to bring solutions towards circularity
- Re-imagine to bring solutions that have not been thought about before.
H & M Foundation is a non-profit foundation for public good, privately funded by the Stefan Persson family. The Foundation work to fast-track the achievements of the UN Sustainable Development goals by 2030, to safeguard humanity and the planet.
Eligibility for the H & M Foundation Global Change Award 2023 for fashion innovators:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant’s entries shall be judged based on the following below:
- The idea’s potential planet positive impact
- The idea’s ability to scale
- The team’s experience and capacity
- The idea’s level of novelty
Benefits of the H & M Foundation Global Change Award 2023 for fashion innovators:
- Five winning teams get to share a grant of €1 million
- Winners are offered support with business and technology readiness
Application Deadline: December 8, 2022.