EPFL Summer Fellowships 2023 for International Students to Geneva in Switzerland
Suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering at EPFL Geneva in Switzerland are invited to submit application for the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Summer Fellowships 2023 that gives fellows the opportunity to learn new skills and gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists.
The EPFL Summer Fellowships is a highly motivating learning experience in a competitive research environment, and it is also a great way to get familiar with another culture, to start building a network of connections in Switzerland, and to get prepared for a global career. In addition to that, it is a chance to spend some months in a region rich in natural attractions and offering a multitude of leisure opportunities.
The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a public research university located in Lausanne, Switzerland. The university specializes in natural sciences and engineering. Since its inception in 1853, it continues to stand out among other Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology in terms of education, research and innovation.
Eligibility for the EPFL Summer Fellowships 2023 for International Students to Geneva in Switzerland:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the second year of their program in any of the above mentioned discipline.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records to be eligible for admission.
Benefits of the EPFL Summer Fellowships 2023 for International Students to Geneva in Switzerland:
- Opportunity to participate in various research unit
- Living allowance of about CHF 1,600 per month
- A refund of travelling costs in 2nd class train ticket or low cost airfare.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2022.