ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023 at University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is offering an exciting opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in the UK with the ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023.
This scholarship is open to students from any country who are looking to pursue a full-time masters degree at the Institution. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees for the duration of the degree program, as well as a generous stipend to cover living expenses. This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain a world-class education and develop the skills and knowledge needed to tackle the global challenges of the 21st century.
The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 and is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is one of the top universities in the UK and is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. The university has a long and distinguished history, having educated seven Nobel Prize winners and produced many influential alumni. It is home to a number of world-renowned research institutes and centers, including the Institute of Health and Wellbeing, the Institute of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology, and the Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology. The university has a strong focus on research, with a number of research-led teaching programmes and a wide range of research projects.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023 at University of Glasgow:
In order to be eligible for ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023 at University of Glasgow, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be Masters or postgraduate students
- Be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught program for September 2023 entry
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in full-time program at the University
- Applicants must come from Eligible countries/regions
Application Procedure for ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2023 at University of Glasgow (How to apply);
For more information contact: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2023
For more information visit the official website