Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers
Exciting news from the Australian Government! They’re launching the Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP) to recruit construction workers ready to move to Australia. This program aims to fill the manpower gap in the country’s construction industry.
Here’s the deal: The Australian Government is offering free visa support services and tempting financial incentives of up to $10,000 Australian dollars. This is all to entice and assist construction workers from around the world to make the move to Australia and join their construction industry workforce.
The Australian Government’s brand-new Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP) is their star initiative to help Western Australian construction companies meet their skilled workforce needs. They’re offering grants of up to $10,000 to back skilled migration visas for workers. This covers expenses like migration agent fees, visa applications, and moving costs. Two paths are available: one for WA employers (CVSP Employer Sponsored Stream) and the other for independent skilled migrants (CVSP State Nominated Stream). It’s all about boosting the construction industry in Western Australia.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers:
- Be sponsored by a CVSP employer under visa subclasses 482, 494, or 186.
- The sponsoring CVSP employer should be based in and engaged in building and construction work in Western Australia.
- Have been granted a visa through the WA State Nominated Migration Program (SNMP) under visa subclasses 190 or 491.
- Be employed by a business headquartered in Western Australia that is involved in building and construction work.
- Work in an eligible occupation in the construction industry.
Application Procedure for Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers (How to apply);
To apply for the Australian Government Recruitment for Construction Workers, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Express Your Interest: Submit an Expression of Interest in SkillSelect to show your interest in WA State Nomination.
- Step 2: Connect with an Employer: If you haven’t already connected with an eligible WA employer, enter your details on the Skilled Migrant Employment Register (SMER).
- Step 3: State Nomination Approval: After receiving State Nomination approval and your visa from the Commonwealth’s Department of Home Affairs, register your arrival and visa approval with Migration Services.
- Step 4: First Payment: Once you’ve started working with an eligible employer and received your first payslip, complete the CVSP State Nominated Stream – Milestone 1 – Claim Form to receive your initial payment.
- Step 5: Final Payment: After completing six months of work in WA’s construction industry, fill out the CVSP State Nominated Stream – Milestone 2 – Claim Form to receive your final payment.
Follow these steps to apply and secure opportunities in the construction industry in Australia.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information visit the official website