Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships 2022 at Royal Holloway University of London
The Royal Holloway, University of London is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students to take opportunity of the Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships 2022 for their postgraduate studies at the institution.
The Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships is an annual award established by Mrs Ernest de Glehn in memory of her brother, AC Bradley to render financial aid to students through their various postgraduate scholarships. The scholarship will provide the award amount of a £9,600 tuition fee discount for Home or international students who would be enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Royal Holloway, University is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London founded in 1879 by the Victorian entrepreneur and philanthropist Thomas Holloway. The university has six schools, 21 academic departments and approximately 10,500 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries. It is able to record this high number of students due to its various scholarship awards made open every year for both home and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Royal Holloway, University of London
Scholarship Worth: About £9,600
Number of Awards: 2
Study level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligible Field of Studies: Philosophy, European Philosophy, Political Philosophy, and Modern Philosophy
Eligibility for the Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships 2022 at Royal Holloway University of London:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a full or part-time master’s degree programs at the University.
- Applicants must hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study a course as listed by Royal Holloway University.
- Applicants must have good enough written and spoken English to cope with their studies.
- Applicants must provide the result of the following English language proficiency test: IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge ESOL, TOEFL iBT, OCTO English Test or Duolingo test results.
Method of Application for the Bradley de Glehn Philosophy Masters Scholarships 2022 at Royal Holloway University of London:
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022 at 11.59 pm (UK time).