Chevening Awards 2023 For International Students At Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce open the application submission from outstanding international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree programme at the university to apply for the 2023 Chevening Awards which covers 100% tuition fees, living costs and flights.
The Chevening Awards is a yearly award aimed to provide a Master’s scholarship opportunity to suitably qualified applicants who are passionate about pursuing a degree program at the Institution. The awards covers 100% overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, UK. The university was established in 1785 with five campuses across East and Central London. The university have over 26,000 students who are studying one degree programme or another under the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the faculty of Science and Engineering, and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. The university records one of the highest number of student enrollment every year as a result of the various scholarship opportunities made available to aid students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening Awards
Host Institution(s): Queen Mary University of London
Scholarship Worth: Covers 100% tuition fees, living costs and flights
Number of Award: Several
Study level: Master’s
Eligibility for the Chevening Awards 2023 For International Students At Queen Mary University of London:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a masters programme at a UK university by the time they submit their application.
- Applicants must have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Applicants must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2023.
Method of Application for the Chevening Awards 2023 For International Students At Queen Mary University of London:
Interested applicants are required to check Chevening’s webpages for guidelines on how to apply for the scholarship
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.