Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowships 2023
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship Program, which focuses on bolstering cybersecurity awareness in African Commonwealth nations.
The Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship is a special opportunity for cybersecurity experts hailing from African Commonwealth nations. It serves as a platform for them to share their expertise, build valuable partnerships, and have a say in shaping the cybersecurity policies of the Commonwealth Secretariat.
Fellowships Sponsor(s): United Kingdom’s International Development Office
Fellowships Duration: 3 Months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowships 2023:
- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth country in Africa.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience in areas such as law, policymaking, telecommunications, academia, or related fields.
- Commit to being available for the entire duration of the fellowship program.
Application Procedure for Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowships 2023 (How to apply);
To apply for the Commonwealth Africa Cyber Fellowship 2023, follow these steps:
- Complete an online application.
Submit the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline:
- Cover letter
- A letter of support from your respective organization.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2023 by 23:59 GMT
For more information visit the official website