DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program 2024
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for the DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program, which aims to bring scholars to study at a German institution. This program offers full funding to successful scholars selected for the research fellowship.
The DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship provides a special opportunity to engage with the policy community in Washington, DC, and to connect with other inspiring researchers and notable individuals at the institute.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): DAAD/AGI
Fellowship Location: USA
Fellowship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: First degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program 2024:
- Must be German or non-German working permanently in Germany or at a DAAD
- Center for German and European Studies outside of the United States.
- Should be at a junior or senior academic level.
- Junior applicants must have completed or currently be working on a PhD.
- All application materials MUST be submitted in English.
- Applications must be received by AGI by the specified deadline to be considered for fellowships in the given period.
- Individuals who have received a grant or other support from the DAAD within three years of the fellowship’s starting date are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for DAAD/AGI Research Fellowship Program 2024 (How to apply);
- A brief cover letter: Include your citizenship/eligibility status and how you learned about the fellowship.
- Curriculum vitae: Include a list of publications if relevant.
- Project proposal: Prepare a 5-7 page, double-spaced document outlining the research focus and its relevance to AGI’s mission.
- Two recent letters of reference (applicable to PhD students and recent PhDs, i.e., received within the last five years).
- Proficiency in the English language is required for successful applicants.
Application Deadline: 19 November 2023
For more information visit the official website