DAAD In-Country In-Region Scholarship Programmes 2024
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is happy to share news about the 2024 DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme. This program is open for those who aim to build a career in teaching and research at a university in Sub-Saharan Africa. If that’s you, consider this opportunity.
This program gets its funding from the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). It’s mainly for university staff, but it also considers the need for academically trained professionals in the public sector.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Monthly allowance
- Study and research allowance
- Printing allowance
- Tuition fees
For In-Region scholarship recipients:
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Sub-Saharan Africa (Western Africa)
Requirements and eligibility criteria for DAAD In-Country In-Region Scholarship Programmes 2024:
- Graduates or postgraduates from Sub-Saharan Africa
- If you’re applying for a Master’s program, you need a first academic degree.
- If you’re applying for a doctoral program, you need a Master’s degree.
- You can pursue your studies in your home country (In-Country scholarships) or another Sub-Saharan African country (In-Region scholarships).
- Women and candidates from underprivileged regions or groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Procedure for DAAD In-Country In-Region Scholarship Programmes 2024 (How to apply);
If you’re interested in the 2024 DAAD In-Country In-Region Scholarship Program, visit the official webpage through the link below. There, you can explore the different programs, institutions, and countries available in Sub-Saharan Africa.If you’re interested in the 2024 DAAD In-Country In-Region Scholarship Program, visit the official webpage through the link below. There, you can explore the different programs, institutions, and countries available in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2023
For more information visit the official website