Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle
Calling all African businesses and start-ups! The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle is now accepting applications. Secure funding and advance your business. The application window will be open for 6 to 8 weeks
ACT Foundation, founded in 2016, is a non-profit organization that provides grants to support non-profit organizations in Africa. Their funding targets a wide range of issues within their focus areas to address challenges and vulnerabilities across the continent
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle:
- Focus areas: Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
- Registered within an African country for at least 2 years.
- Registered as a non-profit organization (GTE/LTD). Social enterprises must be not-for-profit.
- A strong governance structure with a documented board of directors.
- Demonstrated other funding sources.
- Minimum of 3 part-time/full-time paid staff members.
- Direct responsibility for project preparation and management.
- Project/initiative implementation within Africa.
Ineligibility for ACT Foundation Grants:
- Non-profits without a legal Board of Directors or Trustee.
- Entities with a history of mismanaging other foundation funds.
- Political parties, campaign groups, institutions, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- Organizations endorsing illegal activities, inhumane policies, or terrorism.
Application Procedure for Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle (How to apply);
2024 Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant Application:
- Use English for all communication.
- Apply online via the portal.
- A good internet connection is needed.
- Complete all mandatory questions.
- Double-check your info before submitting.
- Recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Program duration max: 12 months.
- Include all necessary information to avoid disqualification.
- Declare any conflicts of interest.
- Use an active email address.
- Only successful applicants are contacted for full proposals.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023.
For more information visit the official website