Distance Learning Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Leicester in UK
The University of Leicester in UK is glad to make open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a postgraduate degree programme at the university to take advantage of the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships 2022 worth up to £800.
The Distance Learning Merit Scholarships is providing a Postgraduate scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session to students who are desiring to pursue a distance learning at the university. This scholarship offers a discount in the course fee for suitably qualified UK and international fee paying applicants and are available in two categories: MA: £800, PGDip: £500 and PGCert: £300.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, UK. It gained university status in 1957. The university is known for the different scholarships awards available to students each year to perfect their academic pursuit and this has resulted to high number of student intake each academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Distance Learning Merit Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Leicester in UK
Scholarship Worth: About £800
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Postgraduate
Eligibility for the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Leicester in UK:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be ready to enroll their courses for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English in order to fully understand and benefit from their degree course.
- Applicants must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
Method of Application for the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Leicester in UK:
Interested applicants are required to take admission with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the university for the scholarship does not require a separate application. Applicants are also require to submit the following documents below:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom the university can request references (he/she must be an academic referee).
Application Deadline: Not Specific