University of Leeds Scholarship 2022 for International Students
The University of Leeds is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university to apply for its 2022 Scholarship for International Students worth about £5,000 to £6,000.
The International Students scholarship is an annual award set aside by the university to support students with financial need achieve their academic success by providing a particular amount towards the funding of their tuition fee expenses. The Undergraduate scholarship is worth about £5,000 to £6,000 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. The university was founded in 1874 and considered to be the 5th largest university in the UK that offers a wide range of degree courses with over 36,330 undergraduate students who are beneficiaries of the different scholarship awards set in place by the university to support students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Leeds in UK
Scholarship Worth: About £5,000 to £6,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Undergraduate
Eligibility for the University of Leeds Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
- Applicants must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds and identified as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must not be beneficiary of any other University of Leeds scholarship.
- Applicants must be a self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full time undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University.
- Applicants must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if an applicant fail to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if an applicants performance recovers to 60% or over.
- Applicants will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
Method of Application for the University of Leeds Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
The scholarship is an automatic award offered on the basis of an applicant achieving one grade above the grade published on the course page for their chosen course which they hold an offer for. Kindly visit https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/ to get more information.
Application Deadline: Not Specific