English Language Assistants Program in France 2024-2025
Are you a Nigerian student who speaks French? Interested in becoming an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months? Applications for the 2024-2025 school year are open from December 18th to January 19th.
The English Language Assistants Program in France typically involves native English speakers aiding in teaching English in French schools. Its history dates back several decades, aimed at improving English education in France and fostering cultural exchange.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ambassade de France au Nigéria
- A wide choice of destinations in France or abroad
- An enriching and rewarding experience
- An international opening for your establishment
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Requirements and eligibility criteria for English Language Assistants Program in France 2024-2025:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen; permanent residents are not eligible.
- Age requirement: 20 to 30 years old at the start of the mission.
- Completed secondary education in Nigeria.
- Currently enrolled at a university or graduated within the last 2 years.
- Completed at least two years of university studies at the time of application.
- Minimum B1 Level proficiency in French is required.
- Native English speakers preferred.
- Preferably single, as the assistant salary may not support dependents.
Application Procedure for English Language Assistants Program in France 2024-2025 (How to apply);
- Visit Ambassade de France au Nigéria’s website on assistants.france-education-international.fr
- Create your account by signing up
- Fill out and submit your application form
- Have a discussion with a teacher
- Your application is reviewed and evaluated by FEI (France Education International)
Application Deadline: January 19, 2024
For more information visit the official website