Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants for International Students in Austria
Ernst Mach is pleased to announce open the application submission from Postdoctoral applicants who conduct research and/or teach at a college or university in a non-European developing country to apply for its Follow-Up Grants offered by the OeAD for the 2022,2023 academic year.
This Post-doctoral scholarship grant has exclusively been established for applicants from non-European developing countries looking to pursue their academic career in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts in Austria. Selected applicants can expect a monthly scholarship along with accommodation and health insurance to help them perfect their academic pursuit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants
Host Institution(s): Universities in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Education Funds
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Post-doctoral
Eligibility for the Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants for International Students in Austria:
- Applicants must be from non-European developing countries.
- Applicants must be post-doctoral researchers and lecturers from non-European developing countries, who research and/or teach at higher education institutions or universities and have already received a grant administered by the OeAD-GmbH in the past.
- Applicants must be 50 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants must have a very good knowledge of English and/or German.
Benefits of the the Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants for International Students in Austria:
Successfully selected applicants will be granted support towards their scientific career and be provided the following:
- Monthly scholarship rate of EUR 1,250
- Accommodation costs of about EUR 250 to EUR 600
- Health Insurance worth about EUR 55 to EUR 200
- A travel allowance of a maximum of EUR 1,000 on the presentation of original documents.
Method of Application for the Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants for International Students in Austria:
Interested applicants are required to submit their admission applications according to the application procedure of the respective Austrian institute or university of which they are applying for. Scholarship applications must only be made through the official portal.
Applicants must provide the following supporting documents below to the university which they are applying to:
- Declaration of the consent of the scientific partner in Austria
- Scanned passport copy (page with name and photo)
- Current proof of employment at the home institution
- (College or university in a non-European developing country)
- Complete CV
- Scanned copy of the university degree certificate for your PhD or doctoral studies
Application Deadline: Not Specific