Flemish Government Master Mind Scholarships 2023
Great news! The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training is excited to introduce the Master Mind Scholarships for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. These scholarships are specifically designed for exceptional international students who wish to pursue master’s degree programs in Flanders and Brussels. The scholarship provides a generous grant and covers the tuition fees for each academic session throughout the entire duration of the studies.
The Master Mind Scholarship is a fantastic initiative by the Flemish Government aimed at assisting international students in pursuing top-notch master’s education and developing their research skills at exceptional tertiary institutions. We strongly encourage eligible applicants to seize this incredible opportunity and apply for this prestigious scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flemish Ministry of Education and Training
Host Institution(s): Universities in Belgium
Scholarship Worth: €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Flemish Government Master Mind Scholarships 2023:
- Apply for a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- Maintain a high standard of academic performance and/or potential, with a Grade
- Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Possess a good command of the English language, supported by relevant evidence.
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
Application Procedure for Flemish Government Master Mind Scholarships 2023 (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for Flemish Government Master Mind Scholarships 2023, please follow the steps below to apply for the Master Mind Scholarships:
STEP 2: Submit your application directly to the host institution.
STEP 3: The host institution will review and preselect eligible applications.
STEP 4: If preselected, the host institution will initiate the Master Mind Scholarship application process by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool.
STEP 5: You will receive an email from the Mobility-Online tool informing you of your preselection for a Master Mind Scholarship.
STEP 6: Register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file before the specified deadline.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- International passport or national ID.
- Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0). Include any publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.
Transcript of records. If not in Dutch, French, German, or English, include a certified translation.
- English language test results or a letter of exemption provided by the host university.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors at your (previous) home university, written in English.
- Copies of obtained diploma(s) with certified translations if not in English.
- Please ensure that you gather all the necessary documents and submit them according to the instructions provided.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2024
For more information visit the official website