Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago
The University of Chicago’s Graduate Fellowship Program for the 2023 academic session is providing an attractive and ample scholarship opportunity to both international and domestic students from around the globe who are interested in pursuing their higher degree in the United States.
The University of Chicago is currently providing a fully-funded Graduate Fellowship Program that is designed for exceptional Master’s and PhD students. The fellowship is supported by International House, which aims to assist students and scholars from various countries worldwide in developing qualities such as leadership, respect, and friendship by fostering a diverse community of learners. The award is exclusively available to University graduate students who plan to be enrolled throughout the entire academic year.
The University of Chicago was founded in 1890 by John D. Rockefeller, who believed that the Midwest needed a world-class research institution. The university quickly became known for its rigorous academic programs and commitment to academic freedom. The university’s commitment to academic freedom was put to the test in the 1930s, when several faculty members were accused of holding radical political beliefs. The university stood by its faculty members and refused to give in to political pressure, setting an important precedent for academic freedom that continues to this day. Today, the University of Chicago is one of the most prestigious universities in the world, with top-ranked programs in fields ranging from economics and law to sociology and political science. Its alumni include dozens of Nobel laureates, as well as numerous heads of state, business leaders, and cultural figures.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Graduate Fellowship Program
Host Institution(s): University of Chicago, USA
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago:
In order to be eligible for Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate students at the University who are registered for the entire academic year can receive the award.
- Residents of the International House are expected to take part in the various activities and opportunities provided by the Graduate Commons Program, adding their own unique perspectives and interests to the House’s community. They should strive to be actively involved in the diverse life of the House throughout the year.
- Programming is provided through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, with weekly language and culture tables, associated dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities, and more. These offerings are globally-focused.
Application Procedure for Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago (How to apply);
For interested applicant who wants to apply for Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago should please fill out the 2023/2024 Application Form and email it to International House at email@example.com. Please make sure to use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on all pages of your application.
- March 17, 2023, for March 31 decision
- April 21, 2023, for May 5 decision
- June 16, 2023, for June 30 decision
For more information visit the official website