GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship 2024 for Undergraduate Students
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program provides real work experience to undergraduates and recent graduates and an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities.
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program offers undergraduates and recent graduates a chance to gain practical work experience and develop their professional skills. It’s an opportunity to explore interests and grow in a real work environment!
Internship Sponsor(s): GUINNESS Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Requirements and eligibility criteria for GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship 2024 for Undergraduate Students:
- Currently in the 3rd/4th or final year of a Bachelor’s Degree program in a recognized public or accredited private academic institution.
- Qualitative Requirements:
- Eagerness to gain professional experience and a strong willingness to learn.
Strong listening skills.
- Good oral and written communication abilities.
- Willingness to ask questions and follow instructions.
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets.
- Fluent in English and articulate.
- Patient, detail-oriented, and a fast learner.
- Committed, capable of working accurately under pressure.
- Enthusiastic about learning about markets and highly attentive to detail.
Application Procedure for GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship 2024 for Undergraduate Students (How to apply);
To apply for The GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship, eligible candidates need to submit their applications online. Here are the mandatory requirements:
- Letter from your institution confirming your student status and need for an internship for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance covering the internship period.
- Bank account details: Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- KRA PIN.
- NSSF/NHIF details.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information visit the official website