Glovo Analyst Program 2024 for Young Nigeria Graduates
Glovo is seeking applications from Nigerian university graduates in Management, Science, or Social Science disciplines for their 2024 Analyst Program. If you’re a young graduate, this opportunity awaits you!
In this program, you get to join Glovo’s Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands, Finance & Strategy, or Brand Marketing Services team for a rigorous one-year experience. Excelling in the program may lead to a permanent job at Glovo!
Internship Sponsor(s): Glove
Internship Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Internship Duration: 1 Year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduates
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Glovo Analyst Program 2024 for Young Nigeria Graduates:
- University Degree in Management, Science, or Social Science Discipline.
- 0 to 2 years of experience, including ongoing/completed NYSC. Maximum two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem-solving mindset, strong data-driven and analytical approach.
- Effective English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, high-performance startup environment.
Application Procedure for Glovo Analyst Program 2024 for Young Nigeria Graduates (How to apply);
If you’re keen and qualify for the Glovo Analyst Program, please complete and submit the online application form found on the official webpage using the provided link.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information visit the official website