iF Social Impact Prize 2023 for young Changemakers
Suitably qualified young change makers whose project have already been established are welcome to submit application for the 2023 iF Social Impact Prize worth about EUR 100,000 in prize money and a chance for increased project visibility on the iF Design website.
The iF Social Impact Prize supports projects that contribute to improving the society. Applicants whose work are geared towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals are eligible to apply. Every year iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the best projects submitted to the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE.
You would be wondering what The iF Social Impact Prize is all about right? Well, it aims to publish and support projects that contribute to the society. The best projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of the present generation and help to improve conditions will be honored with a total prize money of EUR 100,000. When it comes to iF Social Impact Prize, the size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to the online visitors. Every company or organization behind published project will also benefit from the
fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public. Applicant’s project will stay online in the iF Design Website without limitation in time and without any costs.
Requirements for the iF Social Impact Prize 2023 for young Changemakers:
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Applicants project must already be established.
- Applicants can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
Benefits of the iF Social Impact Prize 2023 for young Changemakers:
- Published projects on iF Design Website
- Selected projects will be introduced to a global design community, the design interested public and media
- Selected project will be awarded EUR 100,000 in prize money
Application Deadline: November 9, 2022.