IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France
The IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France presents a fantastic opportunity for students interested in enrolling in a higher degree program at the University School of Research during the 2023/2024 academic year.
Is necessary to know that the school provides a distinctive and inventive educational experience, featuring a research-oriented master’s program and doctoral program. Additionally, the school offers various Master’s scholarship opportunities to assist its students in covering their study costs. This scholarship is a remarkable chance for eligible students and can be renewed.
IMPLANTEUS Graduate School is a private engineering school located in France. It was founded in 1994 by a group of professors and industry professionals who recognized the need for a specialized program in the field of biomedical engineering. Initially named Ecole d’Ingénieurs de Strasbourg (EIS), the school offered a broad range of engineering courses, but soon narrowed its focus to biomedical engineering, particularly in the area of implantable medical devices. In 2006, the school was renamed IMPLANTEUS Graduate School, reflecting its specialization in implantable devices. The school has since established itself as a leading institution in this field, offering a range of programs that focus on the design, development, and manufacturing of implantable medical devices. Today, IMPLANTEUS Graduate School continues to expand its curriculum and research focus, with a strong emphasis on innovation and the development of new technologies in the field of biomedical engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The IMAS International Excellence Scholarships
Host Institution(s): IMPLANTEUS Graduate School, France
Scholarship Worth: The award is paid in three installments:
- 50% at the beginning of the academic year, on presentation of a proof of registration
- 40% at the end of semester 1
- 10% in May
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France:
To be eligible for IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be admitted to the IMAS Master.
- Applicants must have relevant bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- Applicants must comply with the language requirements of the university and have skills and proficiency in English as the program is taught in the same language.
- Applicants must reside abroad when applying (except for M1 students who apply for the scholarship in M2)
Application Procedure for IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France, should access the application file on the website of the Graduate School. It includes an information form to be completed, as well as the following documents:
- A letter of recommendation
- A brief letter emphasizing the quality of the application, especially through a description of the rating system in the country of origin
- To be admissible, application files must be sent to the Graduate School at the following address: email@example.com.
- May 9, 2023, for phase 1.
- June 15, 2023, for phase 2.
For more information visit the official website