Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is currently accepting applications for the Nanyang Scholarships 2023. This prestigious scholarship is open to students who aspire to take their academic pursuits to the next level at one of the finest universities in Singapore for the 2023/2024 academic year.
NTU in Singapore is providing a fully funded scholarship for Undergraduates who encounter financial difficulties while pursuing their degree program. This scholarship includes financial support for tuition and living expenses and is awarded to individuals who demonstrate exceptional academic performance, outstanding leadership skills, and a dedication to extracurricular activities.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university in Singapore that was established in 1981 as the Nanyang Technological Institute (NTI). In 1991, NTI merged with the National Institute of Education (NIE) to form the current NTU. The university started with just four schools – the School of Applied Science, the School of Building and Estate Management, the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and the School of Mechanical and Production Engineering. Over the years, NTU has expanded its academic offerings to include a wide range of disciplines such as business, humanities, social sciences, arts, and medicine. NTU’s growth has been fueled by its commitment to research and innovation. The university has established research institutes such as the Singapore Centre for 3D Printing and the Energy Research Institute @ NTU and has collaborations with leading institutions around the world. In 2016, NTU was ranked as the world’s fastest-rising young university by the QS World University Rankings. Today, NTU is one of the top universities in Asia and the world. It is home to over 33,000 students from more than 100 countries and has a faculty of over 5,000. The university has also been recognized for its sustainability efforts, being the first university in Singapore to achieve the Platinum Green Mark award for its commitment to environmental sustainability.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore:
To be eligible for Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Applicants must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must have excellent co-curricular records.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential.
Application Procedure for Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, must first submit their application for admission. Information on how to apply for a scholarship can be found at the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ link at the end of the online admission form.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information visit the official website