IMF 2023 Internship Program for Young Students
Recently, The international Monetary Fund – IMF’s legal department is taking applications from young potential students in to the university to an internship assignment, which the (FIP) Fund internship Program 2023 is not out to it. This internship is fully fund.
The IMF was Found in 1944 in the repercussions of the Great Depression of the 1930s. The international economic cooperation Frame work was sought to be built by 44 founding member countries. Recently, it’s membership welcomes 190 countries, with staff selected from 150 nations.
The IMF has the sole aim to facilitate international trade, improve economic growth, advance employment and sustainable financial stability, encourage global Monetary cooperation and drastically reduce poverty.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Host Institution(s): International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Duration of internship: 10-12 weeks
Study Level: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for IMF 2023 Internship Program:
The internship program will take 10-12 weeks, and will occur on May and October 2023 also the exact time for this internship will be properly discussed within the successful candidate and the department.
The candidate who is selected will work under the inspection and guidance of higher member of the unit in the Legal Department.
The assigned projects which is normally different from year to year will be determined earlier before the internship begins to enable it been directly in line with the departmental wkrn program and the quality interests of the intern.
The board spectrum of the legal issues is been balanced by the Past internship research projects. The previous year illustration is been given as an example below:
- Analysis of the impact of corruption on sovereign lending and on sovereign debt restructuring.
- Review the regulatory approaches taken by one or more financial centres to insider trading and the use of material non-public information.
- Research on international law issues related to monetary and financial law with relevance to the IMF’s mandate on surveillance and use of IMF resources.
- Research on Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) design options to facilitate analysis on the financial integrity and anti-money laundering and combating terrorism financing implications generated by different arrangements.
- Analysis of cross-border payments data and identification of outlier financial flows potentially related to money laundering, underlying crimes and terrorism financing
Internship Eligibility criteria:
Applicants are advised to reach the following conditions to be qualified for IMF 2023 Internship Program:
- The Applicants must be within one or two years of completing their L.L.M., J.D., or equivalent degree in law.
- Must be a student so as to return to the respective university after the internship
Age limit Shouldn’t be above 32 years of age.
- Applicant should be able to have an excellent command of English (both written and oral).
- Also should be possessor of strong quantitative and computer skills.
Application Procedures for the IMF 2023 Internship Program (How to Apply):
To be one of the selected candidates for the IMF 2023 internship program a must job application should be submitted online by the applicant which the followings below should be attached:
- Fully completed application form.
- Responses to all questions.
- CV or Résumé; as an attachment.
- University transcript for current program of study; and
- Two academic reference letters
A system-generated acknowledgement will be sent to you after a successful submission of your application. Incomplete application will be declined. Also it is only the candidate who are selected for further consideration will be reached.
Note: There will be no disqualification, if you are unable to submit 2 academic reference letters to your application at this time, but if you’re long listed for consideration you are advised to provide the references as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: April 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.