IREX Community Solutions Program 2024
Join the Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2024 for a chance to enhance your leadership skills and make a positive impact on your community. Applications are now open!
The IREX Community Solutions Program 2024 offers a four-month fellowship in the U.S., providing candidates with:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from home city to the U.S.
- Monthly allowance for housing, meals, and living expenses
- Health coverage for accidents and sickness
- Accessibility accommodations for in-person training, including ADA-accessible rooms and specialized software like JAWS, and community assistance and training.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for IREX Community Solutions Program 2024:
- Age between 25 and 38 as of January 1, 2024
- Citizen of an eligible country
- Living and working in your home country, with special consideration for refugees
- Minimum two years of experience in community development
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Not currently in a U.S. academic, training, or research program
- Available to travel to the U.S. from August to December 2024
- Not a citizen or permanent resident in the past three years
- Eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa
- Committed to returning to your home country for at least two years after program completion
- Not an IREX employee, consultant, or immediate family member
- Eligible Countries:
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Application Procedure for IREX Community Solutions Program 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2024, please complete an online application before the deadline. We do not accept mailed, faxed, or emailed applications. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
For more information visit the official website