Laing Developing Countries Scholarships 2022 at Newnham College in UK
Newnham College in UK is glad to announce the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a masters or PhD degree programme at the college to apply for the Laing Developing Countries Scholarships 2022 which is variable and depends on applicants merit.
The Laing Developing Countries Scholarships is offering an amazing Master’s scholarship and PhD scholarship to new students from low or low-middle income economy countries, studying towards a degree program at the College. The scholarship award is variable as it depends on applicants merit.
Newnham College in UK is a women’s constituent college of the University of Cambridge. The College was founded in 1871 by a group organizing Lectures for Ladies as a part of the University of Cambridge. It is one of the world’s best universities with over 23,000 students from over 140 countries and offer masters and PhD programmes in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences, and engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Laing Developing Countries Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Newnham College in UK
Scholarship Worth: Variable
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility for the Laing Developing Countries Scholarships 2022 at Newnham College in UK:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be residents of Low or low-middle income economy countries.
- Applicants must have to register in Masters and PhD degrees programme at the college.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of second class upper honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Method of Application for the Laing Developing Countries Scholarships 2022 at Newnham College in UK:
Interested applicants must have to take part in the Masters and PhD degree programmes at the college.
Application Deadline: Not Specific