Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at University of Tsukuba
The University of Tsukuba in Japan is pleased to announce the Mabuchi International Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session. This scholarship is available to exceptional international students who wish to pursue a degree program at the best university in Japan.
The Mabuchi International Scholarship is a great opportunity for foreign students who are starting their first year at the University in Japan. The scholarship offers a monthly award of 100,000 yen to help cover tuition fees, accommodation expenses, and other living costs for Undergraduate and Masters’s students. The university hopes to create a supportive and inclusive community of scholars who can make meaningful contributions to society.
The University of Tsukuba is a national university located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan. It was founded in 1973 with the aim of integrating and advancing education and research in the fields of science and technology, humanities and social sciences, and physical education. From its inception, the University of Tsukuba has been known for its interdisciplinary approach to education and research. It has a strong focus on science and technology but also offers programs in fields such as humanities, social sciences, and physical education. The university has a large and diverse student body, with a significant international population.
Today, the University of Tsukuba is one of the leading universities in Japan and is recognized as a center of excellence in science, technology, and interdisciplinary research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Mabuchi International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Tsukuba, Japan
- One-time enrollment fee of 300,000 yen
- A monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen
Number of Awards: Up to 65
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tsukuba:
To be eligible for Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tsukuba, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must not be a citizen of Japan.
- Applicants must be financially in need and have difficulty attending school (household income of fewer than 5 million yen)
- Applicants must be first and second-year students who have Asian nationalities (including Japanese nationality) and live in Japan and attend regular faculties at the eligible universities.
- Applicants must have the Japanese language ability (generally N2 or higher) necessary for studying at a university.
- Applicants must be healthy and have excellent academic performance.
Application Procedure for Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tsukuba (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for the Mabuchi International Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tsukuba, must have to apply for admission to an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2023.
For more information visit the official website