MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerian graduates
Attention Nigerian graduates! Are you seeking to ignite your career in the technology industry? MainOne, a leading provider of wholesale and enterprise connectivity and data center services across West Africa, is inviting you to apply for its 2023 Graduate Trainee Program. This is a golden opportunity to receive world-class training and gain valuable work experience in a fast-growing and innovative organization. Don’t miss this chance to set your career on fire and join the MainOne family! Apply now!
MainOne is seeking resourceful and committed individuals to join their Graduate Trainee Program – Technical Track. The program is designed to select and groom young and highly qualified graduates from Electrical Electronics, Telecommunications, and Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Successful candidates will be offered full-time employment with MainOne after completing the 6-week intensive program. Candidates must demonstrate problem-solving skills, assertiveness, and integrity, and be interested in building a career in the technology sector.
MainOne is a leading provider of connectivity and data center solutions in West Africa. The company was founded in 2010 by Funke Opeke, a seasoned telecommunications executive with over 25 years of experience in the industry. MainOne’s vision was to bridge the digital divide in West Africa by providing world-class connectivity solutions to businesses and individuals in the region. Since its inception, MainOne has grown to become a key player in the West African technology ecosystem, with a network of data centers, submarine cable systems, and terrestrial fiber infrastructure spanning multiple countries in the region. In 2021, MainOne was acquired by Equinix, a leading global data center and interconnection provider, further strengthening MainOne’s position as a leading provider of digital infrastructure solutions in West Africa.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerian graduates:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- The ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Application Procedure for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerian graduates (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Nigerian graduates, should click the “Apply Now” button to create an account on the career portal. Fill in your personal details, educational background, and work experience (if any), Upload your updated CV, cover letter, and any other required documents, and Submit your application and wait for a response from the MainOne recruitment team.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening and interviews. Good luck!
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information visit the official website