Mastercard Scholarships 2022 at United States International University-Africa in Kenya
The United States International University Africa in Kenya is glad to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified Africa students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to apply for the 2022 Mastercard Scholarship worth full tuition fee and other expenses.
The Mastercard Scholarships is an initiative aimed to offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world class university education by providing full cost Undergraduate scholarships to selected applicants who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants at the university.
The United States International University Africa is a private university in Kenya. The university was established in 1969 and is considered to be one of the best private universities in the country to offer various undergraduate degree programmes along side some other financial support to aid students with financial aid.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Scholarships
Host Institution(s): United States International University Africa in Kenya
Scholarship Worth: Covers cost for Tuition and functional fees, Laptops, books and other learning materials,
Reasonable accommodation and meals, Medical insurance, Stipend, Transport to and from home, Access to leadership training, Access to entrepreneurial training, Psycho-social support, career counselling and mentorship, Disability needs will be reasonably catered for.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: African countries
Eligibility for the Mastercard Scholarships 2022 at United States International University-Africa in Kenya:
- Applicants must be from an African country.
- Applicants must not be more than 29 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must show the following qualities; Academic talent, Commitment to giving back, Leadership potential.
- Applicants must meet the minimum university entry grade of a C plus and above or its equivalent as set by the Kenya Commission for University Education. Applicants interested in courses in the school of Pharmacy and Health sciences must have a mean grade of B minus or its equivalent and at least a C plus or B minu in the cluster subjects of English, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. International applicants must meet the equivalent.
- Applicants must be interested in, and meet the university’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake, any of the approved 11 undergraduate degree programs for the Scholarship Program.
Method of Application for the Mastercard Scholarships 2022 at United States International University-Africa in Kenya:
Interested applicants are required to apply for the scholarship using the following steps below:
a. Interested applicants can download the application form the university’s website; https://www.usiu.ac.ke/mastercard-foundation-scholars-program. Application forms can also be picked from the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program office at the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension, 2nd floor.
b. Before filling in the application form, kindly read through all the instructions and required information.
c. Submit complete application together with other supporting documents required by email ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are scanned in PDF format. Clearly name while sending with your name and nationality as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application at the Scholars Program Office, located in the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension building at USIUAfrica.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2022.