Masters and PHD student 2023 Scholarships at University of Adelaide
University of Adelaide officially announced that the application for Adelaide International Scholarships 2023 for Masters and PHD and open for international students.
The Scholarship which is fully funded is mostly for Masters and PhD students who are zealous to explore in their professional careers. The scholarship sponsors the selected candidates Course tuition fees for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), also provides An annual living allowance $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only).
For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa.
The University of Adelaide which was established in 1874 is ranked in the world’s top 100 universities. The are recognised globally as a leading research university. The University of Adelaide is a public research university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The University of Adelaide is also known as third-oldest university in Australia. The institution several scholarships are awarded yearly to students with excellence academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic and international students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for University of Adelaide Scholarships for Masters and PHD student 2023:
Interested candidates for Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2023/2024 are required to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Master degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature is ineligible.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
Application Procedure for University of Adelaide Scholarships for Masters and PHD student 2023 (How to apply):
Candidates who are interested and eligible for Adelaide International Scholarships 2023/2024 should submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application system as an international and domestic students. Both the international and domestic students can follow the steps below to apply;
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
Step 3: Find a supervisor
Step 4: Apply online
Step 5: Accept your offer and enrol (domestic students)
Step 5: Accept your offer and enrol (international students)
The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed.
We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date (if any).
Application deadline: Varies
For more information visit the official website