Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Study in Mauritius
The Government of Mauritius is delighted to introduce the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme for the upcoming academic session of 2023/2024. This scholarship is specifically designed to support deserving students who are resident citizens of African Union member states or African Commonwealth countries. It is a wonderful opportunity for eligible students to pursue their education in Mauritius with the financial assistance provided through this scheme.
The scholarship award is open to students pursuing full-time on-campus undergraduate, and postgraduate programs at public Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius. This presents a valuable opportunity for interested applicants to make the most of their educational journey and take advantage of the available financial support.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mauritius
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius
- Tuition fees
- Support for living expenses.
- Airfare ticket to and fro Mauritius.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Study in Mauritius:
- Age Limit: Applicants should be above 18 years of age and not have reached their 26th birthday by January 1, 2024.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not have reached 40 years of age by January 1, 2024.
For both Undergraduate and PhD Programs:
- Application: Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus program (Diploma, Degree, MPhil, or PhD) at a public Higher Education
- Institution in Mauritius, as listed in Section 8 of the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants, for the academic year starting in 2023.
- Scholarship Duration: The scholarship will cover the maximum duration as indicated in the table provided in the Call for Applications or the minimum course duration, whichever is shorter.
Application Procedure for Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Study in Mauritius (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Study in Mauritius, must complete the application form and provide all the necessary documents. The application should be made exclusively on the provided application form, ensuring it is duly filled in.
A specific section of the application form should be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the applicant’s country of citizenship. It is important to note that applications under this scheme should be made solely through the Nominating Agency responsible for scholarship processing in the applicant’s country of citizenship.
Applicants should submit their applications, along with the required supporting documents, to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius. The address for submission is as follows:
The Senior Chief Executive,
Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
(Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division)
Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544.
Republic of Mauritius
For any inquiries or correspondence, the email address is provided as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not specific
For more information visit the official website