NAREP Oil And Gas Media Fellowship 2023 For Media Professionals
Attention all media professionals in the oil and gas industry! We are thrilled to announce the flagship NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship 2023, offered by the prestigious Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ) under its Natural Resource and Extractive Programme (NAREP).
This is a rare opportunity for journalists, media professionals, researchers, and analysts to explore the intricacies of the oil and gas industry and elevate their careers to the next level. As a fellow, you’ll have access to cutting-edge research, world-class academic resources, and the chance to work with some of the most respected professionals in the field. This fellowship aims to bridge the gap between media and civil society, fostering collaboration to report on extractive industry activities in Nigeria. By shining a spotlight on important issues, we can increase transparency and accountability in the sector, ultimately encouraging the government to prioritize revenue diversification strategies beyond oil.
As a fellow, you’ll have the chance to elevate the field of natural resource journalism in Nigeria and make a real impact on the lives of millions of people. By working together, we can build a brighter future for Nigeria and ensure that the voices of the people are heard loud and clear. So if you’re ready to make a difference, apply for the Media Fellowship for Reporting on Extractives in Nigeria today!
Fellowship Sponsor(s): the NAREP Oil And Gas Media Fellowship
Fellowship Location: Nigeria
- Training and Mentorship opportunities
- Access to data and resources in the oil and gas industry
- 100,000 Naira Monthly Stipend
- Media Appearances on topical oil and gas issues
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Media Professionals
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for NAREP Oil And Gas Media Fellowship 2023 For Media Professionals:
- Applicants must be experienced Nigerian journalist working in the extractives sector (Oil and Gas and solid minerals).
- Applicants must be analysts and researchers working around the extractive sector reforms.
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting, data, or policy analysis.
- Applicants’ overall story idea must be centered around solid minerals and oil and gas.
- Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. (If you do not hear from them by the first week of May, please consider your application unsuccessful.)
Application Procedure for NAREP Oil And Gas Media Fellowship 2023 For Media Professionals (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for NAREP Oil And Gas Media Fellowship 2023 For Media Professionals, must submit their complete application form via the official registration page.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023.
For more information visit the official website