Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science
Attention all talented African students seeking to pursue a Ph.D. degree program in data science! If you have the required qualifications and are in need of financial assistance, we urge you to apply for the prestigious Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023. This fully funded scholarship program is now accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic year and is committed to supporting exceptional candidates in achieving their academic and professional goals.
Quantum Leap Africa, in partnership with AIMS, is proud to offer a remarkable opportunity for talented African scientists to pursue doctoral training in the dynamic field of data science. With a focus on cutting-edge research in smart systems engineering, quantum information, and information science and technology, QLA is committed to fostering high-impact, innovative research that will drive progress and shape the future of technology. The fully-funded PhD scholarship program will provide selected applicants with a unique chance to work alongside esteemed institutions from around the world and gain valuable insights into the latest developments in data science. This program is designed to support exceptional candidates as they work towards their PhD degrees, covering general expenses and enabling them to focus on their research and academic pursuits.
By offering this opportunity to deserving African students, Quantum Leap Africa aims to promote the development of high-quality research in the fields of data science, smart systems engineering, and quantum information. We are dedicated to empowering the next generation of tech innovators in Africa by providing access to exceptional educational opportunities and fostering a community of collaboration and innovation
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Accredited universities in Africa
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: African Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (completed by Sept 2023) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics, or other relevant fields.
- Applicants must have sufficient theoretical foundations evidenced by prior work (courses/thesis/other training).
- Applicants must have the required qualification for pursuing research on the chosen topic, including relevant programming expertise.
- Applicants must have research potential evidenced by academic performance and involvement in relevant academic activities.
- Applicants must have the motivation for pursuing a Ph.D. by researching the suggested topic.
- Applicants must be African nationals.
Application Procedure for Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science, must submit their online application before the deadline. The selection process is divided into two phases. The first phase involves submitting all the necessary documents, and Phase 2 will involve the invitation of successful applicants from Phase 1 to the second round of the selection process. Applicants should submit the required documents below.
- Application Form
- CV (you can use your own format, but please make sure to cover the content mentioned in this template that applies to your case).
- Transcripts (Please submit your undergraduate and your master’s level transcripts. Additional transcripts can be submitted if relevant.)
Application Deadline: April 14, 2023
For more information visit the official website