Schwarzman Scholarship Award 2023 at Tsinghua University
The 2023 Schwarzman Scholarship Award at Tsinghua University in China currently accepts applications from international Master’s students seeking to advance their education in China. This scholarship opportunity is specifically tailored to support students in their pursuit of higher education, focusing on attracting exceptional candidates from around the world.
The Schwarzman Scholarship Award 2023 is an outstanding opportunity for Master’s students to receive full funding for their studies and benefit from various professional development opportunities, cultural exchange experiences, and intellectual discussions. The program, which is hosted by Tsinghua University in Beijing, China, provides a platform for scholars to engage in academic pursuits while developing their leadership capabilities and learning from their peers. The program’s emphasis on addressing the shifting global landscape of the 21st century makes it a distinctive and vital initiative.
Tsinghua University is a leading research university located in Beijing, China. It was founded in 1911 and originally named “Tsinghua Xuetang,” focusing on educating students in sciences and engineering. It has since expanded to become a comprehensive university, with renowned programs in engineering, science, business, law, humanities, social sciences, and more. Notable alumni include former Chinese President Hu Jintao, Nobel laureate physicist Yang Chen-Ning, and Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Schwarzman Scholarship Award
Host Institution(s): Tsinghua University, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Schwarzman Scholarship Award 2023 at Tsinghua University:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to study at a world-class university in China.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1st of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants must show evidence of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are to note that academic excellence is a pre-requisite for the award although there is no minimum GPA or class rank required to apply.
- Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences/Liberal Arts, Business, Public Service, International Affairs.
Application Procedure for Schwarzman Scholarship Award 2023 at Tsinghua University (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for Schwarzman Scholarship Award 2023 at Tsinghua University, are required to submit an online resume and answer all the associated questions and also provide the required documents below.
- Resume not more than two pages.
- Two essays to include a 750-words leadership essay and a Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- Transcript and academic records.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Video introduction.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2023.
For more information visit the official website