Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 at LSE
For the academic year of 2023/24, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has announced that it will be awarding three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships.
This prestigious scholarship opportunity is intended to support outstanding African students who have been accepted to study full-time master’s programs at LSE. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses to and from the UK. This initiative demonstrates LSE’s commitment to fostering academic excellence and promoting the development of Africa by investing in talented and promising students from the continent.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) was founded in 1895 as a social science research institution. It has since grown to become one of the world’s leading universities for social sciences, with a strong focus on economics, politics, law, and social policy. The LSE has produced numerous Nobel laureates, heads of state, and other prominent figures in academia, business, and politics. It is located in the heart of London and has a diverse student body from all over the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s
Host Institution(s): London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: 3
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 at LSE:
- Be a national of an African country
- Have an outstanding academic record and meet the entry requirements for their chosen LSE master’s program
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a commitment to improving Africa’s future through the pursuit of their academic and professional goals
- Have a clear plan to contribute to the development of their home country or region after completing their studies at LSE
Application Procedure for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 at LSE (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 at LSE, must have:
- applied for admission to study at LSE
- submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)
Application Deadline: 27th April 2023
For more information visit the official website