Scholarship for International Students 2024 at Radboud University in Netherlands
International students are invited to apply for the Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University in the Netherlands. This scholarship provides talented non-EEA applicants with the opportunity to pursue a full-time, English-taught Master’s degree at the university.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is highly competitive and designed for exceptionally motivated and academically talented students pursuing a Master’s degree at Radboud University.
Radboud University, located in Nijmegen, Netherlands, was founded in 1923 as the Catholic University of Nijmegen. It was the first Catholic university in the Netherlands. The university temporarily closed during World War II but resumed operations after the war. In 2004, it officially changed its name to Radboud University Nijmegen. As of 2021, Radboud University is a renowned research institution offering diverse academic programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
Host Institution(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: €14,470
Number of Awards: 28
Study Level: Master’s Level
Nationality: EU/ International students.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Scholarship for International Students 2024 at Radboud University in Netherlands:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Not eligible for lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from outside the Netherlands
- Have no prior degrees obtained in the Netherlands
- Meet English language proficiency requirements
- Hold full-time admission to a Master’s program at Radboud University starting on September 1, 2022
- Able to meet visa requirements for the Netherlands
- Enrolled as a full-time student at Radboud University for the academic year and Master’s program of scholarship
- Talent: Outstanding academic performance in the current field of study
- Promise: Demonstrated potential for success in the desired field of study at Radboud University
- Academic Quality: Strong academic record and prior educational achievements
- Quality of Recommendations: Recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: Evaluation based on the motivation letter for the chosen Master’s program.
Application Procedure for Scholarship for International Students 2024 at Radboud University in Netherlands (How to apply);
To apply for the Radboud Scholarships 2024/25, follow these simple steps:
- Indicate your interest: During your application for admission to a Master’s program in the OSIRIS Application system, express your desire to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Upload required documents: You will be prompted to upload three additional documents, which include two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you’ve already submitted these documents for your Master’s program application, you can use the same documents for your scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 21 January 2024 at 23:59 CEST
For more information visit the official website