Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
The Singapore Agency for Science/Collaborators invites International graduate students from different countries and origin to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
The fully fund scholarships is a lure to give students huge support to further their PhD program and make researches on their choice of field. The selected candidates gets the full support from The Singapore International Graduate Award up to 4 years of PhD studies which includes:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
This SINGA program is for international students who have remarkable academic records, that attracts the mind of the phenomenon to further their PHD in the best institutions in Singapore. The Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore’s lead government agency dedicated to fostering world-class scientific research and talent for a vibrant knowledge-based economy. The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore. Funded through competitive, merit-based funds. They bring together multi-disciplinary expertise, from within and outside of A*Star, to address large and complex scientific or technological problems.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Singapore Agency for Science/Collaborators
Host Institution(s): Singaporean Universities
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Up to 4 per year
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023:
To be one of the selected candidate for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023 the following below should be reached:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Application Procedure for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023 (How to apply);
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023:
Check PhD Research Projects: Check through any of these projects you are interested in.
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Degree certificates
- Two recommendation reports
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
PLEASE RECALL :
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time).
For more information visit the official website