GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023
GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is now open for application for the year 2023 for outstanding mind students pursuing their academic goals.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) is collaborating with Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) to offer a fully fund scholarship program to the extraordinary students who are able to develop in innovations and researches for a sustainable future. The Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) program offers scholarships to approximately a dozen students every year. The maximum value is 10,000 USD per year of study for at most 2 years.
GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023 has aimed to support developing countries in building expertise. This scholarship is mostly for masters students who wants to pursue their Masters studies in universities residing at developing countries. In this recent world, the need for researchers and globally-oriented practitioners are growing rapidly.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GSEP and ESED, Netherlands
Host Institution(s): University of Twente, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: 10,000 USD per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students from Developing Countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023:
The following conditions are to be meet by the interested applicant for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023:
- Applicants must be Are citizens of a developing country appearing on the OECD’s list of development assistance recipients.
- Applicants must Undertake master’s-level studies in a field related to sustainable energy development
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) as of mid to late 2023
- Be a citizen of a developing country on the list of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Assistance Committee of the OECD
- Be committed to contributing to their home country’s development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student.
Application Procedure for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023 (How to apply);
To win the chance of selection for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023, you need to follow the following steps:
- Prepare all the required documents
- Create an account to access the online form
- Fill in the application form and upload the materials
- Submit your Application
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed (below). Prior to beginning your application, make sure you have all of the required documents:
- Scan of your passport or birth certificate
- Letter of admission to the master’s program of your choice
- Course outline of the master’s program (PDF or link)
- Most recent university transcript
- Two references
- You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English and signed by the referee.
Application Deadline: April 07, 2023
For more information visit the official website