Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship 2024 for Nigerian Students
The Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship is now available for final-year undergraduate students studying in Nigerian federal government universities. This scholarship is aimed at students passionate about pursuing careers in biological sciences and engineering for life. If you fit the bill, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
The Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship wants to inspire the next wave of African biotech engineers and scientists. We’re all about encouraging them to gain the skills needed to contribute to the sustainable growth and development of Africa. Join us in shaping the future of the continent!
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Steve Eshiemogie
Host Institution(s): Nigerian federal government universities
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Final year Undergraduates Students
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship 2024 for Nigerian Students:
- Nigerian student studying in Nigeria.
- Enrolled in a federal government university.
- Studying one of the following courses: chemical engineering, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, plant biology, or related courses.
- Advancing to the final year of undergraduate study (completed 300 Level for 4-year courses or 400 Level for 5-year courses).
- Last sessional CGPA of at least 4.3 on a 5.0 scale, or 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarship.
Application Procedure for Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship 2024 for Nigerian Students (How to apply);
Write a well-detailed statement of purpose, detailing your motivation for studying your course and your plans. You should clearly explain why you decided to study your current course, the challenges you have encountered so far, your intended research for your undergraduate project, your plans after graduation, how you plan to make an impact in your country and Africa at large, and other details and achievements that you feel would strengthen your application.
Applicants should try as much to demonstrate why they need this scholarship. Your statement of purpose should not be longer than 2 pages and should be saved as a PDF document.
NOTE: There is no required writing style for the statement of purpose. Write in your own words and your style. Note: Al tools are highly prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification.
• Draft a well-structured CV/Resume and save it in PDF format.
• Obtain 2 letters of recommendation from lecturers (or professors) in your department. Scan these letters and save them in PDF format. You can scan these letters with your mobile phone.
• Obtain a signed letter from your HOD or course advisor, confirming that you are not a beneficiary of any other scholarship (NOTE: You are not qualified for the Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship if you are a beneficiary of MTN Scholarship, Shell Scholarship, Seplat Scholarship, Agbami Scholarship, FSB undergraduate scholarship). Download and use the draft attached HERE.
• Obtain a copy of your undergraduate transcript showing your grades from 100 Level to your current level). Note: Self-reported transcripts are accepted. That is, if you cannot obtain official transcripts by yourself (no need for an official signature or stamp from your institution). Download and use the self-reported transcript template attached HERE.
• Prepare a document that clearly states the full amount of your tuition (school fee), the start and end date of your final year of study, the official deadline for payment of your school fee, and the title of your undergraduate project topic (if you have one).
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be APPLICATION FCD
STEVE EQUIEMOCIE SCHOLARSHIP 2024. NOTE: All documents should be saved in PDF format.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2024
For more information visit the official website