World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2024
Are you a young researcher in development economics from a developing country? If yes, then don’t miss out on the opportunity to apply for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2024. These fellowships provide a unique opportunity to conduct policy-focused research with the World Bank.
Participants in the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships will learn modern research methods, improve economics analysis skills, and build connections with leading researchers and academic partners, offering eligible candidates valuable research experience.
Fellowships Sponsor(s): World Bank Group
Host Institution(s): World Bank, Washington D.C.
Fellowships Worth: $46,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Development Economics
Nationality: World Bank Member Countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2024:
- Young researchers in development economics from World Bank member countries, preferably developing country nationals.
- Completed MA-level studies or currently pursuing a PhD in Economics or related fields.
Fluent in the English language.
- Maximum age of 35 years when the fellowship starts.
- Display passion and commitment to international development research.
- Possess outstanding academic credentials.
- Willingness to relocate to Washington D.C. for at least the first four months of the fellowship.
Application Procedure for World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2024 (How to apply);
If you’re interested in applying for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Resume in PDF format
- Statement of research interests or statement of purpose in PDF format (maximum 500 words)
- Contact details for a letter of recommendation
- Optional: Writing sample in English
- Optional: Code sample
- Once you have these documents prepared, you can finalize your online application and submit them along with the necessary supporting documentation.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2024.
For more information visit the official website