Study in USA or Canada: MPOWER International Scholarships 2023
Suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an MBA programme in Canada or USA are invited to submit application for the 2023 MPOWER International Scholarships worth a grand Prize of about $10,000 and a honorable Mentions worth $2,000.
The MPOWER International Scholarships is providing a $10,000 grand prize scholarship and two $2,000 scholarships for students who are interested in studying in the US or Canada. The scholarship programme is exclusively offered to international students for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
MPOWER is a public-benefit corporation in Washington, DC, with an office in Bangalore, India, whose stated mission is to reduce the financial barriers to international education. It was founded by Manu Smadja and Michael Davis in 2014 and is known to offer loans to its student who cannot typically qualify for a loan from other banks or lenders unless they have a co-signer or collateral. Mpower Financing lends to students who are within two years from graduation and most of its beneficiaries are international students or domestic students whose parents do not have the credit history to cosign, as well as recipients of DACA.
Eligibility for the MPOWER International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be admitted to, or enrolled in a full-time MBA degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports,
- Applicants must be an international student permitted to study in the U.S. or Canada legally
- Applicants must have a valid visa that permits study in the U.S
- Applicants must have a valid Canadian study permit
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Applicants must a good level of English language proficiency in both writing and speaking.
Method of Application for the MPOWER International Scholarships 2023:
Interested applicants are required to fill out an online application form.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.