THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022 for Innovative Startups
The THRIVE Global Impact is pleased to make open application submission from individuals from all nationality who are passionate and into the agricultural sector to apply for its 2022 Challenge for Innovative Startups to win exciting prizes and opportunities.
The THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022 is a global search for the most innovative startups who are advancing a more sustainable future for agriculture. Aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the Challenge has its core mission on three main key themes which are, soil health & biodiversity, increasing food security, reducing and offsetting emissions with each focusing on to support the transition to a net-zero future for the agricultural sector. The benefits of this challenge are numerous as it opens the opportunity of a lifetime for young farmers and individuals who are passionate about agriculture.
The THRIVE Global Impact is working now more than ever due to the urgency of the climate crisis which is becoming more apparent than ever and they believe that disruptive innovation is key to creating a more sustainable, prosperous, inclusive, healthy and equitable future.
Eligibility for the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022 for Innovative Startups:
In order to be eligible for the challenge, innovative startups must be Seed to Series A with technologies concentrating in the following areas:
- Soil health & Biodiversity
- Alternative pesticides & herbicides
- Crop nutrition & novel inputs
- Increasing food security
- Alternative proteins
- Food loss prevention
- Circular economy
- Indoor farming
- Supply chain solutions
- Functional Ingredients.
- Reducing and offsetting emissions
- Carbon sequestration
- Carbon measurement
- Carbon markets
- Reducing animal emissions and animal cruelty
- Robotics & automation
- On-farm emissions reduction.
Benefits of the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022 for Innovative Startups:
- Finalists from each theme mentioned above will advance to the finals and pitch their ideas at the THRIVE Sustainability Summit where the overall winner will be announced.
- The Winning company will receive the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge Award and a place on the award-winning THRIVE Global Accelerator Program in Silicon Valley. In addition to that, the winner will also receive the following benefits below:
- Investment from SVG Ventures.
- Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp in the Summer of 2023 for two founders, worth $15, 000.
- Automatic acceptance as a Samsung XTC Finalist.
- Impact strategy program with Imagine Impact (Specialist Impact Consultants) Sponsored by ICL.
Method of Application for the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022 for Innovative Startups:
Interested applicants are required to click HERE to submit their application.
Application Deadline: August 26, 2022.