Trust Scholarship Awards 2024 at University of Cambridge
Cambridge Trust is excited to provide Cambridge International Scholarships, Vice-Chancellor’s Awards, and more for 2024. These scholarships aim to support outstanding students from any country, ensuring they have financial assistance for their education.
The available scholarships are the Cambridge International Scholarships for international fee-paying students, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for UK and Irish nationals at the domestic rate, the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship. This scholarship is designed for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. students.
The University of Cambridge, founded in 1209, is one of the world’s oldest and most esteemed universities. Beginning as a group of scholars who left Oxford due to a dispute, it gained a royal charter in 1231. The university flourished during the Renaissance, embraced modern research in the 19th century, and continued to excel in the 20th century, producing notable scientific discoveries and Nobel laureates. Cambridge maintains its international reputation for academic excellence and innovation while focusing on diversity and inclusion. It remains a prominent institution shaping global academia and research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive a full-cost award covering tuition fees and maintenance.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars receive an award valued at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost awards covering tuition fees and maintenance.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities (Excluding UK)
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Trust Scholarship Awards 2024 at University of Cambridge:
- Apply by the postgraduate funding deadline of your chosen course.
- Receive conditional admission to the University of Cambridge.
- All nationalities are considered for Trust funding.
- Full-time study programs are eligible; part-time applicants are not considered.
- intend to start an undergraduate, master’s, or research postgraduate course.
- Follow the standard admission procedures for the University of Cambridge
Application Procedure for Trust Scholarship Awards 2024 at the University of Cambridge (How to apply);
Here’s how to apply for the scholarships:
- Apply for full-time study at the University of Cambridge.
- Postgraduate scholarship applicants should fill out the funding section of the online application form through the Applicant Portal to express their funding interests.
- If you want to pursue an undergraduate course, submit a UCAS application by the October 15, 2023 deadline.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information visit the official website