UNHCR Internships 2024
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is offering internships for 2024. This opportunity welcomes applications from worldwide students and recent graduates who want real work experience.
The UNHCR Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates a chance to gain practical experience in the humanitarian field, aligning with their academic studies and career goals.
Internships Sponsor(s): UNHCR
Internships Location: Various
- Covers costs related to food, local transportation, and living expenses
- Covers return travel costs to/from the duty station, if need be
- Supports intern’s visa application procedures, except for cost
Internships Duration: 2 – 6 months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for UNHCR Internships 2024:
- Recent graduate or current student in a graduate/undergraduate program at a UNESCO-accredited university or higher education institution.
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a relevant field or one of interest to UNHCR.
- No immediate relatives (parents, siblings) currently employed by UNHCR as staff members or affiliates at the time of application.
- Recent graduates are those who completed their studies within two years of applying for the UNHCR internship.
Application Procedure for UNHCR Internships 2024 (How to apply);
UNHCR frequently updates new internship openings on its main recruitment platform. If you’re interested and meet the requirements, apply through the platform. You’ll need to make an account, and then apply for positions that match your qualifications and interests.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information visit the official website