World Bank Treasury Summer Internship 2024
Are you a bright college student eager to gain valuable experience? Ready to build skills for an exciting financial career? Then, consider applying for the World Bank Treasury Summer Internship 2024.
At the World Bank Treasury, you’ll be at the intersection of finance, innovation, and global development. Our Summer Internship program is exclusively for college students—a unique opportunity.
Internship Sponsor(s): The World Bank
Internship Location: Washington, DC.
Internship Duration: 12-weeks
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for World Bank Treasury Summer Internship 2024:
- Must be enrolled in the second-to-last year of a four-year college degree program in finance, business, economics, or a related field.
- Expected to graduate with a college degree between January and September 2025.
- Must maintain good academic standing at their college or university.
- Available for a full-time internship for the entire duration.
- Should not have a concurrent employment contract or internship.
Application Procedure for World Bank Treasury Summer Internship 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the World Bank Finance Internship, you should submit your application online through Indeed.com. Please make sure your application is fully completed. The application link becomes available in December each year, so keep an eye on this page for updates.
Application Deadline: 15 October, 2023
For more information visit the official website