2022 CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program for Africans
The 2022 CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program is empower the next 1 million young people in digital and tech skills in Africa by 2030. CWW Tech Africa was established to empower African youths to be employable and entrepreneurial. To train graduates to become mentors, contribute to the CWW Tech Africa community, the tech ecosystem and the world at large.
The tech program is open to all youths from Africa who are between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age. The program will equip the youths with Tech skills, soft skills and entrepreneurial skills and it is scheduled to hold for the period of 6 weeks. It is an instructor led training with practical classes and real life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them.
Eligibility for the 2022 CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program for Africans:
- Applicants must be an African youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age living in Africa.
- Applicants must have access to Laptop and reliable Internet connection.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of English Language both in writing and speaking.
- Applicants must be able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks.
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are as follows:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
Benefits of the 2022 CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program for Africans:
- Internships will get hands-on practical classes like working with real life projects with real companies.
- Internships will get mentorship to enable an applicant have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them.
- Internships will be awarded certificate of completion at the end of their training.
- Internships will get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
- Internships will get instructor-led training by the best minds in the industry.
- Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022.