2022 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program for Africans
The Mastercard Foundation which was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program. The Foundation works with partners to make sure that millions of young people, especially young women from Africa, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. The Foundation has its own Board of Directors and CEO and it operates independently.
The Foundation has offices different countries like, Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa in order to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, Mastercard Foundation work with governments, the private sector, educators, young people, and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the workforce, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
Eligibility for the 2022 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program for Africans:
- Applicants must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Applicants must posses minimum work experience of 0 to 2 years.
- Applicants must be flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Applicants must possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Applicants must possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in either; Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics or related field.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2022.