2023 Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Scholarship Program
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Scholarship Program. This program offers opportunities for research work during the 2023-2024 academic session. Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their applications for consideration.
The Government of Canada, in collaboration with various departments, is offering a Postdoctoral Research Program for PhD students in the field of natural sciences. This program provides recent graduates with the opportunity to contribute to strategic decisions, policies, regulations, and programs through scientific research. As part of the program, research scientists work towards achieving departmental goals and developing innovative solutions to meet future needs. Joining this program allows individuals to apply their scientific knowledge and make a valuable impact in their respective fields
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Canada, Canada
Host Institution(s): Universities in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Salary Range b/w $58,563 and $113,877
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for 2023 Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Scholarship Program:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have been admitted into a PhD degree program.
- Candidates should have obtained a doctoral degree (PhD) in the last three (3) years from a recognized post-secondary institution. The degree should be in a field of natural sciences that aligns with the responsibilities of the position.
- Currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution, with the requirement of completing the degree before appointment to a position.
- Experience in conducting research and planning research projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborating with other researchers and support staff.
- Demonstrated achievement through authorship or editorship of published or unpublished reports, books, papers, peer-reviewed scientific journals, or other forms of communication. This experience can be acquired through research, experimental development, operational research, analysis, evaluation of research programs, or developmental work leading to patents, copyrights, or recognition by the professional community
Application Procedure for 2023 Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Scholarship Program (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for the 2023 Government of Canada Postdoctoral Research Scholarship Program, are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the program. It is important to carefully review and fulfill the requirements before submitting the application.
Application Deadline: Not specific
For more information visit the official website